Our friendly Customer Service Team is available to help you whenever you need: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - even on public holidays.
1. Mail Support:
In case of any questions or if live chat is not available at the moment, feel free to send us an email:
2. Live Chat Support:
During our working hours (see above), you can contact us through live chat by clicking the chat icon located in the bottom right corner.
3. Messages for Registered Users:
To contact us, click on the Messages link in site's header (available only for logged in users). Then click on the "Ask Question" button to create a new ticket. You can also add files to verify your account or to give more information on the issue you may be experiencing. Click on “Submit” to send your question. We will get back to you as soon as possible (view FAQ for our working hours).
To continue the conversation and reply to our answer, the creation of a new ticket is not required. Simply click on “+” and add your comment. If your issue has been solved before receiving an answer, please close your ticket by clicking on “Close” by the ticket you would like to close.
Note: It is recommended that the attachment should be a maximum of 10Mbs in size.
1.What should I do if I have forgotten my username/password?
There is no need to worry or contact our customer support right away. You can restore your log in details yourself by pressing on 'Forgot details?' next to log in fields. You can recover your password via email or SMS.
To be sure, that the email arrives, add our email addresses to your safe list, or check your spam folder in case our message is not appearing in your incoming mail list. If the problem persists, contact our customer support team.
2. Do I have to open an account again?
If you haven't visited our web site for a long time or you want to use one of our other products, you don't have to open a new account. It is strictly prohibited to have multiple accounts here at 1ClickWin. As soon as you open your first account, we give you access to all our current and future products.
If you have forgotten your password or username, you can restore it by pressing on the 'Forgot details?'. You can recover your password via email or SMS.
3. How do I change my password?
You can change your password by accessing ‘My Password‘, under ‘My Account‘ section, when logged in, and following the instructions on that page.
4. How do I verify my registered email address?
An activation link is sent to the e-mail address that you provided during registration. If there is nothing in your Inbox folder, please check SPAM or JUNK mail folders, activation link might be there.
You can also resend it by clicking the link on the top of the page in the notification box. Also, you can edit your email address if it’s incorrect. If you still struggling to find it, please send your request from the registered email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. How do I change my registered email address?
To change your account email please send us a request from your new email address indicating your username and email you used for the registration, also please attach a photo of your government-issued photo ID (passport or driving license preferred) to confirm your identity.
1. Do you accept players from all around the world?
We accept players from a vast part of the world, however, due to local legislation of some countries we prohibit player registration from them. All countries from which we allow registrations can be found in the drop-down menu in the registration form.
2. Can I have more than one account?
No, only one account is permitted.
3. Is there any minimum age requirement to play at 1ClickWin?
You must be at least 18 years of age to play on the 1ClickWin site.
4. Do I need to make a deposit to be able to open an account at 1ClickWin?
No, not at all. You can play for fun on our website and as much and as often as you like. In order to be able to use our products in the real money mode, you need to make a deposit.
5. Why is my personal information required? Are my personal details safe with you?
We need your personal details to confirm your identity, age, and address to be able to offer real money transactions and games to you. 1ClickWin uses the newest and most advanced data encryption techniques to safeguard your personal details.
1. Why do I need to verify my account?
1ClickWin supports responsible gaming and we protect our clients from any kind of possible scam. By creating an account on our website and agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, you are allowing us to prove your identity as a player, to prevent underage players from playing. The verification helps to avoid any fraudulent activity from your account, ensures that all monetary transactions are made by the account owner and withdrawn funds reach original account holder.
2. How do I verify my account?
To verify your account, you are required to provide documents via email or uploading them via your “Account” Inbox.
We do not accept the copies of documents, because it does not meet the requirements of safety regulations.
Document quality requirement:
- In color.
- All four angles of the document should be visible.
- All personal information should be readable.
- Photos of the document should not be blurred.
- The document should not be damaged or expired.
Here is a guide that will help you meet the document requirements for rapid account verification:
This can be a photo of Passport, Driving License or official Government issued ID card.
Proof of Address
This can be a utility bill, phone bill or bank statement displaying your name and address in full. Please note, that the document should not be older than 3 months.
Proof of Deposit
1. Screenshot or photo from an online bank or bank statement showing the account holder and transactions made (company name and the amount paid should be visible).
2. Screenshots of any virtual methods (e-wallets, virtual cards, mobile payments).
3. Photos of the front and signed backside of the bank card you used. It is important to cover the middle 8 digits of your credit card (with a small paper or similar). CVC/CVV number also must be covered.
3. How long it will take until my account will be verified?
When all requested documents are provided and procedures criteria are met, we do our best to verify the account as soon as possible in the queue order. Usually, the verification process takes 1 working day (excluding weekend). If your documents were provided outside working hours (Monday to Friday 5 am to 3 pm GMT) they will be processed next working day!
1. Is your website licensed?
Yes, our website is licensed. This is illustrated on the homepage of the website as well as in the Terms and Conditions, where information about the relevant license is provided.
2. How do I know my financial and personal information is secure?
We utilize the latest in industry approved Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to ensure any information you send to us is kept safe, secure and fully encrypted. SSL encryption is the same technology banks use to protect data. This means, your financial data such as credit card information and your personal data such as name, address and phone number, all are fully protected.
3. How do I know that your games are fair?
We only offer online games from large, well-recognized and trusted software providers. All providers are certified, which means they have been methodically and scientifically tested by iTech Labs, an independent tester of gaming and wagering devices to ensure that the games are fair and operate correctly. At our website, you can be 100% confident that the Random Number Generator (RNG) that returns the outcome of a game round is completely random and unbiased, no matter which game you play. We would never offer games or brands that do not come with trusted certifications.
1. What is the minimum I can deposit?
The minimum accepted deposit is 20 EUR/USD/AUD/CAD/NZD.
If not stated otherwise promotions can be claimed with a standard minimum deposit. However, some of our best offers may be claimed with a higher minimum deposit that will be indicated in promotion terms.
2. Why does my card deposit get declined or rejected?
This can happen for a number of reasons, for example, the most common of which is incorrect entry of card data upon registration. Additionally, your bank may decline a transaction themselves due to insufficient funds on your card, in which case you should contact the bank directly. Also, some banks maintain a rule that does not allow you to make direct deposits to online gaming sites. Another reason may be that your transaction may have triggered our risk rule. Our support can be helpful in finding other reasons why the deposit did not succeed and provide a solution. You may want to contact your card provider to check, or try one of our many other deposit methods instead.
3. Which deposit methods do you have available?
Once logged in, please click the Deposit button and you will see all of the payment methods available to you.
4. Which credit/debit cards do you accept?
We accept all Visa and MasterCard/Maestro Credit and Debit cards as depositing methods, although there might be restrictions on withdrawals to MasterCard/Maestro card.
5. Can I use more than one payment method?
Yes, you can use several payment methods to fund your account.
6. Can I use my friend’s card to deposit into my account?
You cannot do this as this is deemed to be a third party transaction, which is not allowed.
1. How can I monitor the status of my Withdrawals?
When logged in to your account under the section 'Withdrawal' you will be able to see the date the withdrawal was requested, the amount and the method used (bank or e-wallet). Here you can also reverse any pending withdrawals or edit the amount requested.
2. How to withdraw Bonus Money?
Bonus Money cannot be withdrawn until the bonus conditions are met and your bonus converts to Real Money. In case you submit a withdrawal request without having the necessary amount of Real Money funds on your account, your withdrawal will be automatically declined and your bonus will be permanently revoked.
3. Are there any limits on how much I can withdraw?
The minimum withdrawal amount is €25 or your currency equivalent and are limited to once a week. The maximum withdrawal amount is €10.000 in any 30 day period.
4. Can I get my winnings paid back to my credit/debit card?
Yes, you can as long as it is the same card that you used to make your original deposit and the card is able to accept a withdraw back onto it.
5. Why can’t I choose by which method I want to get paid?
Due to anti money laundering laws, it is our policy to ensure the money is going back to the original source that made the deposit when possible.
6. How long do withdrawals take to process?
We try to approve your withdrawals as soon as we can, always within 3 business days. You may follow the status of your withdrawal in the ‘Withdrawal’ section.
7. Can I make a withdrawal from my account and have it sent to someone else?
No, this is deemed as a third party transaction and will not be permitted in any circumstance.
8. Do you charge any withdrawal fees?
You can withdraw your funds back to your card or e-wallet free of charge.
9. Do I need to verify my account first?
If your account hasn’t already been verified you will be asked to complete our verification procedure. Your account only needs to be verified once.
1. What happens if I am suddenly disconnected from 1ClickWin?
You may experience disconnections from the server from time to time. They can and do occur. If you lost your Internet connection or lost connection with our servers during a game, you will be returned to the same stage of the game the next time you log in and will have the chance to continue your game.
If you were disconnected before the game result was displayed, you can view the result in Account's Betting History or contact our customer service team.
2. Why is it that I cannot connect to or open an online game?
Please check your internet connection and that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed. If the issue persist, please contact Customer Support.
3. The website or games are responding slowly or load slowly, what can I do to speed it up?
If you have been experiencing a slow connection, please note that having several browsers open, music programs running or downloading files can all slow your computer and/or internet connection. Your local internet service provider may also be temporarily suffering from low bandwidth. Sharing your internet connection within your household and in your local area can also slow your connection speed. Another possible solution may be to restart your computer or mobile device.
1. What are the Wagering Requirements?
The Wagering Requirement is an amount of Bonus Money you have to bet to release your bonus and convert it to Real Money. For example:
- You claim 100 bonus with x20 wagering requirement. That means, that you have 100 in Bonus Money and you have to place bets on 2000 of Bonus Money total in order to keep the bonus.
- You claim 500 bonus with x10 wagering requirement. That means, that you have 500 in Bonus Money and you have to place bets on 5000 of Bonus Money total in order to keep the bonus.
2. What is the Maximum Conversion Amount?
The maximum conversion amount is the maximum amount of Real Money you can get by completing the wagering requirements of your bonus. Converted Bonus Money can be used to play on but you may not withdraw over the Maximum Conversion Rate.
3. How can I claim sign-up free spins?
Free sign-up bonuses are only available to customers from specific countries, you can check them on the Bonus Terms page.
To claim a sign-up bonus, you need to enter a bonus code during the registration process and free spins will be added automatically.
4. What do I do if I forgot to enter a bonus code during the registration?
You can enter a bonus code in your profile under the “My Bonuses” section. Please note, that sign-up bonus can be claimed on the same day you made a registration.
5. Why didn’t I receive a sign-up bonus?
This can happen for a number of reasons, for example, the most common of which is your country is not eligible to claim a sign-up bonus. Additionally, if you forgot to enter a bonus code during the registration or entered a wrong or expired code.
Also, please note that each player can have only one sign-up bonus. If you claimed and used a sign-up bonus before, you cannot claim another one.
6. Why cannot I see my winnings from sign-up free spins in bonus games?
Bonus money made during bonus free spins can be wagered in any game with a bonus sign on it.
7. How can I claim an exclusive bonus offer I received on email?
To get the offer you received via e-mail, please follow these steps:
- Activate the bonus by clicking the link in the e-mail you received;
- A new page with the description of the offer will be opened;
- Please make sure that you don't have any active bonus on your account;
- Proceed to deposit page, enter deposit amount and select bonus offer in section;
- Choose payment option and make a deposit.
After completing these steps, the bonus will be added to your account instantly.
8. What games can I play if I have a bonus balance?
In order to see your bonus, please open any game with the BONUS sign under the ‘Casino’ section. On mobile device please open any game with the BONUS sign on it.
9. Where can I check my active free spins?
Please click on the "My Bonuses" section (Gift Box sign) and you will see available free spins. You may open the game just by clicking on the game name.
10. What is the maximum bet allowed playing with bonus balance?
Until the playthrough requirements have been met, the maximum bet that can be placed is 10% of the value of the initial bonus balance, but not bigger than 3 EUR/USD/CAD/AUD/NZD, or 30 NOK/SEK for money bonus, and 1 EUR/USD/CAD/AUD/NZD, or 10 NOK/SEK for free spins bonus. This includes double up wagers after the game round has been completed, for example, wagering winnings from X game round on red/black, and also in-game bonus features that can be purchased.
11. Why I don't see a bonus after I made a deposit?
In the rare event that the deposit bonus is not automatically granted after making a qualifying deposit, please contact us before any bets are made, and our support team will manually grant you the bonus.
Please note that our systems will not allow us to grant you the bonus if you place bets with your qualifying deposit before the bonus is manually granted.
1. Are there any legal age or country restrictions at 1ClickWin?
Yes, there are. To play for real money, you must be aged at least 18 and living in a country where it is legal to gamble. It is your responsibility to follow the laws of your country or state before registering an account.
2. Are there any country restrictions from game providers?
3. Which software providers do you use?
We offer online games from the most reputable game providers in the industry. You can browse through games from specific providers on the Games page.
4. Where can I find detailed instructions on how to play a game?
'Game Rules' for each game can be found when you open the game.
Due to gambling legislation changes in Germany, Winhalla is now required to charge a tax of 5.3% on all real money wagers from all players which are accessing our website from Germany.
Here is an example to clarify: When making a real money wager of €1, an additional fee of €0.05 will be charged – i.e. for a stake of €1, your account will be debited with €1.05. For bets of €0.10, you will be charged with a tax of €0.01. You can track tax collected for each stake in your Cabinet, 'My History' page. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.